Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blog slacker. Several new posts due

Well, I was actually home for a while between leaving Idaho mid September and starting a new trip to the Caribbean October 31st. I actually had a long weekend in Atlanta to see the family in September but had almost become a homebody...WHAT. No way
Anyway, we have been back a week or so and today is the first rainy day with a chance to catch up on blogging and let those who are interested know what is happening in my life.
First thing would be the "We" in the travel context. As you will know I have done most of my 2010 travel solo, but recently met a wonderful lady who is originally from Brasil and has a wonderful sense of family and an appetite for adventure and adventurous travel. Please meet Candida!
Candida on St Barths island. Caribbean














I will explain why we went and where we went in the next few posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment